Performance testing is perhaps the biggest area of software testing. It can be divided into four major types:
- Classic performance testing, which measures response times and transaction rates.
- Load testing, which measures the system’s ability to handle varied workloads.
- Stress testing, which looks for errors produced by low resources or competition for resources.
- Volume testing, which subjects the software to larger amounts of data to determine its failure point.
TestPro engineers will help you by analyzing your system and providing you with following information:
- Which types of tests to run on the system.
- What hardware and network configuration to use.
- Which tools best suit your particular environment.
- What business scenarios to use for each type of test.
We have tremendous experience in testing various systems such as web services, client/server systems, complicated distributed systems, and more.